Tag: Live music
2018 Hepburn Springs Victoria Australia
- Is a modern, refined, seductive performance venue.
- Where history enticingly meets the lure of the now.
- The space is indulgent, inviting, aspirational and warm.
- Think warming textures, quality fabrics and lush surrounds.
- The palette is rich, dark and sensual with a glint of metallics.
- The personality is bold, refined and opulent.
- Furnishing style is lush and sophisticated.
- The offering is an entertainment experience with a side serve of indulgence.
- The building layout is for a main theatre, lounge bar, wine bar and a private room.
- The patron takeout is indulgence, desirability and enjoyment.
- The tone of voice is smart, enticing and confident.
‘Lure me in to be entertained and indulged’
- key focus on local and organic wines
- low food miles produce
- enticing restrained product
- enjoy in or take home offerings
Here at Daylesford Cider we produce a range of multi-award winning ciders made using the 17 varieties of English-heritage listed cider apples we grow organically on the farm just outside Daylesford. The styles of cider range from traditional ‘still’ with an almost bone-dry palate, through to lightly carbonated and sweeter ones.
It only seems fitting that our ciders are sold from an English style Tavern cellar door. The Tavern offers a cosy setting in Winter and in Summer people can kick back in the courtyard and landscaped gardens and enjoy the lawn games.
The cellar door is open 7 days a week serving our range of ciders to drink in or take home, as well as local and regional beers, wines & soft drinks. The kitchen is open for lunch Friday-Monday, offering a modest menu to accompany a cider or two.
We host live music, private parties, weddings, food events and more, so please get in touch to see how we can help. A Cider Makers Tour can be arranged with notice. See you soon, Cheers!
Daylesford Wine Tours
Tour the amazing award-winning cellar doors of Daylesford with #1 TripAdvisor Daylesford Wine Tours. Choose from wine, cider, spirits, liqueurs, ports and lunch with Aussie actor Clay Watson and his loveable Labrador Maizy. A fun and relaxing experience that will leave you wanting more!